We are strong advocates of patient rights. Every patient regardless of the race/gender/religion/sexual orientation/socioeconomic status has the following rights.
1. Right to respect and dignity
2. Right of informed consent
3. Right to refuse treatment
4. Right to choose your physician
5. Right to privacy
6. Right to access your protected health information
We believe that a good patient -physician relationship requires an active participation of patients as well which is vital to optimal medical care. With this healing process comes a few patient responsibilities as follows:
1.To provide a complete medical history including the illnesses, hospitalizations, medications, allergies and other relevant history to the best of your ability.
2. To adhere to the recommended treatment options. It is important to disclose to the treating physician whether you chose to follow or not follow the treatment plan, to reconsider alternatives.
3. To pay for the health care services without delay. If you have any financial hardships, please discuss this with your physician.
4. To refrain from any inappropriate, disruptive behavior in the clinic.
5. To help prevent transmission of infectious diseases.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 360-602-1218.